SESAME SHRIMP STIR-FRY
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade & sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 1 16 ounce package frozen sugar snap pea stir-fry blend (16 ounce)
- - cooked jasmine rice
In large bowl, combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes.
In wok or large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are heated through. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok. Add shrimp, reserving marinade; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
Add vegetables and reserved marinade to wok. Stir-fry until sauce is glazed. Serve with cooked rice.