CREAMY PESTO VERMICELLI
- 1/2 16 ounce package vermicelli (16 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 7 ounce container refrigerated pesto sauce (7 ounce)
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup fancy shredded Italian style Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté until shrimp is opaque in color and cooked through (about 6-8 minutes).
Add in pesto and half & half; salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until heated through. Toss with pasta, cheese and pine nuts.