CHICKEN FRIED RICE II
- 2 cups cooked instant white rice cooled
- 2 tablespoons pure vegetable oil divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade & sauce divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots thawed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1/4 cup cashew halves & pieces
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onions, 2 tablespoons teriyaki and garlic. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through; remove from skillet. Set aside.
Add remaining oil to skillet. Pour in egg; when set turnover and continue cooking until completely set (about 1-2 minutes). Remove from skillet and chop; set aside.
Add rice, chicken, peas & carrots, red pepper flakes and remaining teriyaki sauce to skillet. Stir-fry until heated through; stir in cooked eggs and cashews. Serve immediately.