TURKEY & APPLE ROMAINE SALAD
with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 15 minutes
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/4 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic Dijon mustard
- - dash ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 12 ounce package organic romaine hearts (12 ounce) torn
- 1 pound roasted turkey breast torn into bite size pieces
- 1 large apple corded and sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled reduced fat blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raw almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
In small bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients; slowly drizzle olive oil into vinaigrette while whisking.
Toss romaine with turkey, apples, cheese, cranberries, almonds, shallots and vinaigrette.
Divide among 4 large plates.