GRILLED SHRIMP KEBABS
- 8 bamboo skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
- 1 pound frozen 16-20 count EZ peel uncooked shrimp thawed
- 1 medium zucchini cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash cut into 8 slices
- 1 small red onion cut into 4 wedges, wedges cut in half
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
Prepare grill to medium heat.
Place 2-3 shrimp, 1 zucchini slice, 1 summer squash slice, 1 onion wedge and 1 cherry tomato on each skewer in desired pattern. Set aside.
In small bowl, combine oil, garlic and rosemary. Salt and pepper to taste. Brush oil on kebabs.
Place kebabs on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until shrimp is opaque in color and cooked through (about 8-10 minutes).