TURKEY POT PIE
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- 1 10.5 ounce can turkey gravy (10.5 ounce)
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (10.5 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 15 ounce package refrigerated pie crust (15 ounce)
In large mixing bowl, combine gravy, soup, thyme and pepper; mix until well combined. Stir in turkey and vegetables; set aside.
Prepare pie crust according to two-crust pie package directions. Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 425°F oven 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.