ORANGE CHICKEN STIR-FRY
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 2 tablespoons pure vegetable oil divided
- 1 16 ounce package frozen broccoli, carrots & water chestnuts blend (16 ounce) thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- - cooked long grain white rice
In medium bowl, combine orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce and corn starch; whisk until well combined. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes.
In wok or large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add vegetables, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until carrots are softened. Add 1-2 tablespoons water, if needed to steam vegetables. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok. Add chicken, reserving sauce; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
Add vegetables and reserved sauce to wok. Stir-fry until sauce is glazed. Serve with cooked rice.