BEAN & RICE BURRITOS
- 2 cups cooked long grain natural brown rice
- 1 15 ounce can black beans (15 ounce) rinsed and drained
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- - juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup fancy shredded Mexican style four cheese blend
- 4 multi-grain tortilla wraps warmed
- - chopped tomatoes, avocado
- - sour cream
In large skillet over medium heat, combine rice, beans, corn, cilantro, lime juice and cumin; cook until heat through, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese.
Place about 1 cup mixture in center of each warmed wrap. Top with tomatoes, avocado and sour cream, if desired.
Fold in sides and roll-up burrito style. Cut in half and serve.