BEEF TIPS IN MUSHROOM GRAVY
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vegetable oil
- 2 10.5 ounce cans beef gravy (10.5 ounce)
- 1 8 ounce package sliced mushrooms (8 ounce)
- 1 cup chopped onion
Place beef and flour in a 1-gallon recloseable food storage bag; salt and pepper to taste. Seal bag; toss to coat beef. Remove beef from flour; discard excess flour.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add beef and brown on all sides (about 3-5 minutes). Transfer to a slow cooker.
Add beef gravy, mushrooms and onions to slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours or until beef is tender.
Serve over mashed potatoes or cooked egg noodles.