- 1 pound tail-on cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning
- 10 10 ounce ounces torn Romaine lettuce (10 ounce)
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup fancy shredded Italian style Parmesan cheese
- - restaurant style Caesar croutons
In medium bowl, combine oil, lemon juice and lemon & pepper seasoning; toss with shrimp. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine lettuce, dressing, cheese and desired amount of croutons; toss to coat.
Divide among 4 large salad bowls or plates and top with shrimp.