PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES WITH CINNAMON SYRUP
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 30 Minutes
- Serves : 5
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups maple-flavored syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 2% cup reduced fat
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray; preheat over medium heat. Stir together syrup and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small saucepan. Heat over very low heat until warmed.
Meanwhile, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; set aside. Whisk together milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, melted butter and egg in large bowl. Whisk flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until well combined.
Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time into skillet and cook until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately with cinnamon syrup and Reddi-wip.