PEANUT BUTTER STOUT BROWNIES WITH PRETZEL CRUST
- Active Time : 55 Minutes
- Total Time : 55 Minutes
- Serves : 24
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cups tiny pretzel twists, crushed fine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub, melted
- 1 pkg (18.4 oz each) chocolate fudge brownie mix, prepared with Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, Egg Beaters® Original and stout beer
- 1/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Combine crushed pretzels and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Add Parkay; mix until blended. Firmly press mixture into baking pan. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together brownie mix according to package directions, using Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original for each fresh egg and beer in place of the water. Carefully spread brownie batter over hot pretzel crust.
Combine peanut butter and confectioners' sugar in small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Top brownie batter with spoonfuls of peanut butter mixture. Using a knife, swirl peanut butter mixture through brownie batter until it is marbled in appearance.
Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares.