with Chipotle Sour Cream
- Active Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 1 hour
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- - juice of 1 lime divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons divided ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound frozen tilapia fillets thawed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas (6-inch) warmed
- - shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, crumbled Queso fresco cheese
In small bowl, combine oil, lime juice (reserving 1 tablespoon), 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1 teaspoon cumin and chili powder. Place tilapia in a shallow dish; pour marinade over fish. Let stand 30 minutes.
Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on broiler pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Broil 4 inches from heat until fish flakes easily with a fork (about 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, reserved lime juice, remaining cilantro, remaining cumin, chipotle peppers and lime zest; salt and pepper to taste.
Break up fish and divide among tortillas. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, cheese and chipotle sour cream.