CINNAMON CRANBERRY BROWNIE BITES
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serves : 48 bites
- 1 19.8 ounce package fudge brownie mix (19.8 ounce)
- 3/4 cup Amazing EggÂ® substitute
- 1/4 cup extra light tasting olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips chopped
Line two mini-muffin pans with 48 mini-muffin liners; set aside.
In large mixing bowl, combine dry brownie mix, egg substitute, oil, apple sauce, cinnamon and ground red pepper. Mix until just combined, do not over mix. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
Divide batter among muffin pans. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 15 minutes.