ANGEL BERRY DESSERT
- Active Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 1 hour
- Serves : 10 servings
- 1 16 ounce package angel food cake mix
- 1 3.4 ounce package Essential Everyday Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups Essential Everyday Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Essential Everyday Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons raspberry flavored liqueur
- 1 package fresh raspberries
- 1 package fresh blueberries
- 1 package fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 12 ounce container Essential Everyday Frozen Original Whipped Topping softened
Prepare angel food cake according to package directions in loaf pans. Allow to cool completely. Using 1 loaf, slice into 3 horizontal pieces.
In medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, whipping cream and vanilla. Beat 1 minute at medium speed with electric mixer. Allow pudding to stand about 5 minutes.
Place 1 slice angel food cake on dessert platter. Brush with 1 tablespoon liqueur. Spread with ? pudding mixture. Top with ? raspberries, ? blueberries and ? strawberries. Place second slice of angel food cake on top of berries. Repeat layer with 1 tablespoon liqueur, remaining pudding and berries, reserving some berries for garnish on top.
Place last slice of angel food cake on top of berries, brush with remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur. Spread whipped topping over top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with reserved berries for garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice into 10 slices.