CREAMY DILL SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 15 minutes
- Serves : 6 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup +1 tablespoon organic 2% reduced fat milk divided
- 12 organic large brown eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped organic fresh baby dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
In small bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon milk until well blended (will still have small lumps); set aside.
In large bowl, whisk eggs, remaining ¾ cup milk, dill, salt and pepper until well mixed.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Allow egg mixture to begin setting; slowly pull spatula across egg mixture, allowing uncooked eggs to run under cooked eggs.
Stir in cream cheese mixture when eggs are about half done. Continue cooking and stirring, allowing cream cheese to melt and eggs to set. Serve immediately.