with Stuffing Dumplings
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serves : 8 servings
- 1 6 ounce package Essential Everyday Turkey Stuffing Mix
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 cups Essential Everyday Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 4 cups leftover turkey chopped
- 3 cups Essential Everyday Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 12 ounce jars Essential Everyday Home Style Turkey Gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup Essential Everyday All-purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
Prepare stuffing according to package directions; cool.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until softened (about 3-5 minutes).
Add broth, turkey, vegetables, gravy and thyme; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Add flour and eggs to cooled stuffing; mix until well combined. Drop by spoonfuls into simmering soup; cook until dumplings float to the top (about 3-4 minutes).