TATER & CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 45 minutes
- Serves : 8 servings
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen potato crowns
- 3 (10 ounce) cans mild enchilada sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3-4 cups torn deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- - sour cream
Place potatoes in the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
In large bowl, combine enchilada sauce and ground cumin. Add chicken and onions; toss to coat. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a preheated 375�F oven 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with sour cream, if desired.