BBQ SNACK MIX
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 12
- 4 cups Essential Everyday Crunchy Wheat Squares Cereal
- 1 10 ounce can Essential Everyday Hickory Smoke Flavored Almonds
- 3 cups Essential Everyday Cheese Crackers
- 2 cups Essential Everyday Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup dark rye chips
- 1/3 cup Essential Everyday Butter melted
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons Essential Everyday Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Essential Everyday Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Essential Everyday Garlic Salt
In large roasting pan, combine cereal, almonds, cheese crackers, pretzels and rye chips; set aside.
In small bowl, combine melted butter, blue cheese, BBQ sauce, onion powder and garlic salt. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Bake in a preheated 250°F oven 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread on wax paper to cool. Store in an airtight container.