with Smoky BBQ Aioli
- Active Time : 45 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1 16 ounce package Essential Everyday Bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds 85% lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Steak Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Essential Everyday Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 6 Essential Everyday Deli Style American Cheese Slices
- 6 hamburger buns toasted
- - Essential Everyday Kosher Dill Pickle Hamburger Slices
- - tomato slices, lettuce
Cook 12 slices bacon to desired doneness; set aside. Place remaining bacon in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add ground beef, steak sauce, garlic powder and onion powder to bowl; salt and pepper as desired. Mix until well combined. Form into 6 patties; refrigerate 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions; salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until golden brown (about 8-10 minutes); set aside and keep warm.
Meanwhile, prepare grill to medium heat. Place burgers on grill. Grill, turning once, about 7-14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F on an instant read thermometer. Top with cooked bacon and cheese; allow to melt (about 1 minute).
Remove burgers from grill. Spread toasted buns with smoky BBQ aioli, top with pickles, tomato slices, lettuce, burgers and caramelized onions.