1 twelve-count package of Essential Everyday® Frozen White Dinner Roll Dough, thawed
1 (6 oz) can of Essential Everyday® Vegetable Oil Non Stick Cooking Spray
1 (2 oz) package of Essential Everyday® Pecan Halves
1. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll dough into medium-sized balls (slightly smaller than your fist) and place on paper.
4. Flatten each piece of dough slightly with the palm of your hand.
5. Starting from the outside edge of the dough, make ½ inch cuts into dough toward the center (leaving the center intact). Make these cuts six more times, each a half inch apart from the previous cut (Note: Dough should look similar to a flower at this point).
7. Use your pinky finger to poke an indentation in the center of the dough.
8. Whisk two eggs together and brush mixture over dough.
9. Cut pecan halves in half lengthwise. Stick pecan slice in the center indentations for the pumpkin “stem.”
10. Bake dough according to package directions (15-20 minutes) or until golden brown.