1/2 (20 ounce) package Essential Everyday Frozen Diced Butternut Squash, thawed
2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Balsamic Vinegar
3 tablespoons Essential Everyday 100% Pure Olive Oil
2 cups sliced sweet yellow onions
1 1/2 cups thinly sliced Granny Smith apples
3/4 cup Essential Everyday Half & Half
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves, divided
1 (13.8 ounce) package Essential Everyday Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
1 cup Essential Everyday Fancy Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese, or gorgonzola cheese
1. Toss squash with balsamic vinegar; transfer to a greased medium baking sheet.
2. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
4. Add onions and apples; sauté about 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat; continue sautéing until caramelized (about 10-12 minutes).
5. Add half & half, garlic and 1 tablespoon sage; salt and pepper to taste.
6. Simmer 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
7. Prepare pizza dough according to crispier crust package directions; top with caramelized onion mixture, butternut squash and cheeses.
8. Continue baking according to package directions.
9. Remove from oven and top with remaining sage.