THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN CUB’S 50 ACTS OF KINDNESS CHARITY VOTE. VOTING IS GOVERNED BY THE VOTING RULES SET FORTH BELOW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO VOTE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Voting is open only to those individuals who are at least 13 years of age at the time of casting a vote and legal residents of the United States. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. SPECIFIC RULES FOR VOTERS: The following rules apply to voting in the CUB 50 Acts of Kindness Charity vote.
· Votes must be cast online at https://www.cub.com/community/cub-50th/cub-50-acts-of-kindness.html via browser or mobile browser. CUB’s clock is the official timekeeper.
· Voting begins October 1, 2018 at 8:00am CST.
· Voting ends October 7, 2018 at 11:59pm CST.
· During the voting period, one vote per person per charity per day is allowed.
· Votes sent outside of the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
· Multiple votes per person, per day will be disqualified
4. ADDITIONAL RULES: CUB may disqualify any vote or voter if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the vote was cast in exchange for compensation or other consideration or is otherwise contrary to the spirit of the competition. CUB may prohibit a voter from participating in the vote if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said voter is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of CUB by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair participation or voting practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants, CUB’s representatives, or any members of the charities. CUB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the voting process, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, rules, selection, and announcement of the winner, and distribution of the prize. CUB reserves the right to terminate or amend the vote, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, if any factor, including without limitation, fraud, virus, bugs, or non-authorized human intervention, technical problems or interferes with its conduct as contemplated by these official rules. CUB’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the vote and the subject matter of these rules. By voting, the voter agrees that CUB and its respective affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and employees have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind relating to or arising or resulting from the voter’s participation in the vote, including any claim or loss that may occur at a venue. The voter agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CUB and its affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and employees from and against any and all liability, claims, suits, actions, losses, and expenses, including costs and attorney fees relating to or arising out of any claim or demand of any kind or nature which any person or party may make against CUB based upon or arising out of the voter’s actions or the voter’s participation in the vote, or any other claim or demand relating to CUB. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A VOTER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE VOTE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH VOTER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA.
©2018 SUPERVALU, INC. All Rights Reserved. CUB and SUPERVALU are trademarks owned by SUPERVALU, INC. or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.