Cub's New Pickup & Delivery Experience is Here!
We've been working hard to create an online shopping service full of My Cub Rewards perks and connected to YOUR Cub, not a central warehouse or distant service center.
Visit storefront.cub.com to place an order or just look around. What’s new?
• Cub teammates from YOUR Cub grocery, Cub Wine & Spirits or Cub Liquor store will shop and deliver your order.
• When you connect your My Cub Rewards account, you'll get FREE pickup or save $1.99 on delivery when your order is over $50.
• You’ll get My Cub Rewards savings on every advertised special and be able to use digital coupons online.
• Online grocery orders earn Fuel Rewards so you can save on gas at a Holiday near you!*
• Cub prices online are THE SAME as prices in our stores - no hidden fees or service charges.
Note: Because we want to make ordering groceries from Cub as convenient as possible, you can continue to get home delivery from Instacart as well.
*Sorry, but legally, liquor purchases are not eligible for Fuel Rewards.
Check Out What's New at Cub
My Cub. My Way.
Cub is your local grocery store, committed to offering the best produce, period, a full selection of meat and seafood, deli and bakery favorites, natural & organic options, pet food, gift cards and flowers. Cub has been delivering great value and supporting the community for over 50 years. With new ways to shop and new services, we look forward to the next 50. Cub Pharmacies provide immunizations, easy prescription refills and a wide variety of over the counter medications. Cub Liquor Stores offer a well-crafted selection of wine, beer and spirits that you’ll save on every day. Ask about our full case discounts, too.
My Cub Rewards
Join My Cub rewards to save even more. Get exclusive discounts and digital coupons every week. Earn points toward fuel discounts. Just use your Cub Rewards number at checkout. Sign up to get one. Get the Cub App to make saving even easier with just a swipe.
COVID-19 Response Summary
As an essential workforce, we take our jobs seriously and do them with pride. We know that the communities we serve rely on us for groceries and household essentials, so providing a safe shopping experience for all is critical. Read our full COVID-19 Response Summary to see the steps we have in place and to learn how you can help combat the spread of Covid-19.