A Pickup & Delivery Experience That Is 100% Cub!
Cub's online shopping service is full of convenience and perks and is connected to YOUR Cub, not a central warehouse or distant service center. When you order online at Cub, you can schedule pickup or delivery on your time.
Visit storefront.cub.com to place an order or just have a look around.
• Cub teammates from YOUR Cub grocery, Cub Wine & Spirits or Cub Liquor store will shop and deliver your order.
• Connect My Cub Rewards, to get FREE pickup and $9.99 delivery when your order is over $50.
• You’ll get My Cub Rewards savings on every advertised special and can redeem digital coupons online.
• Online grocery orders earn Fuel Rewards so you'll save on gas at a Holiday near you!*
• Cub prices online are THE SAME as prices in our stores - no hidden fees or service charges.
Note: Because we want to make ordering groceries from Cub as convenient as possible, you can continue to get groceries delivered from Instacart as well.
*Sorry, but legally, liquor purchases are not eligible for Fuel Rewards.
Check Out What's New at Cub
My Cub. My Way.
Cub is your local grocery store, committed to offering the best produce, period, a full selection of meat and seafood, deli and bakery favorites, natural & organic options, pet food, gift cards and flowers. Cub has been delivering great value and supporting the community for over 50 years. With new ways to shop and new services, we look forward to the next 50. Cub Pharmacies provide immunizations, easy prescription refills and a wide variety of over the counter medications. Cub Liquor Stores offer a well-crafted selection of wine, beer and spirits that you’ll save on every day. Ask about our full case discounts, too.
My Cub Rewards
Join My Cub rewards to save even more. Get exclusive discounts and digital coupons every week. Earn points toward fuel discounts. Just use your Cub Rewards number at checkout. Sign up to get one. Get the Cub App to make saving even easier with just a swipe.
COVID-19 Response Summary
As an essential workforce, we take our jobs seriously and do them with pride. We know that the communities we serve rely on us for groceries and household essentials, so providing a safe shopping experience for all is critical. Read our full COVID-19 Response Summary to see the steps we have in place and to learn how you can help combat the spread of Covid-19.